Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Stampotique New Release Stamps and Challenge Inspiration

Hello Again Everyone!

Today I want to share a card that I created for the Stampotique Originals Designers Challenge, as well as a few samples for the New release stamps for March!!!


For this weeks ribbon and lace challenge I used "Elaina" she is
one of the new stamp releases for this month, along with the Fragile stamp from the Barcode stamp
I am loving this new stamp! She is so fun and sassy!

Art Journal Page
(Why not one More with Elaina
She's so fun, and you know I love that "brolly" from last months release! )
(one more so you can see the shimmer from the wink of stella)

Just a fun head in the clouds greating card...
(How cute is this plane?!?)

(My 1st ever shaker card!)

ATC that I turned into a mini card to mail an ATC in :D 
Stamps: Cranium (by Daniel), Bla Bla Bla


Thank you for stopping by today.
I Hope you are inspired and you love all of these new stamps as much as I do!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Look at all this fun you've been having with color and colorful characters! Plenty of inspiration in this post. I love that scribbly writing in Elaina's background. And what fun you can have with her that you can move her arm wherever you want it to be...endless possibilities for her to hold things and be active. Also the fun possibilities with Cranium too...love the blah blah blah. They all make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. Yes that script text is awesome! Elaina is so much fun!! I love multi use stamps . Lol

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!