Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Word Up Weekend ATC Duo

Welcome Back!!!

And 

Happy Easter!!



Today I am Finally going to share the ATC's I created from the Lindy's master board...  Details on how I made it HERE with links, to all Lindy's products used. 

Additional Stamps Used: 

These would have actually been perfect for last months swap "under the sea" which is actually where my inspiration for these was drawn from, for some reason they just spoke to me that that's what they wanted to be... And, Who am I to argue with the art?

 So yes, the ocean is calling to my soul and you are all going to deal with it... lol  
(I think I may need a vacation!)


I began adding detail to my master board ATC's by using a stencil from Dutch Doobadoo
with some Ranger modeling paste.  I loved that it reminded me of bubbles or water droplets... I wanted to add some blue to the bottom of each but I wanted them to be slightly different, so for one I used the Lindy's spray that I dropped along the edge and added water to get runs.  On the 2nd, card I added water then used the blue magicals powered to get a similar effect.





Here they are finished :D
(sorry couldn't get a good finished picture since it's dark right now)



I hope you like them!

1 comment:

  1. Tera, these ATCs from your master board are terrific! I couldn't really see anything familiar, so I went back to your link to see the master board again. Of course then it was familiar. Love the way the pieces transform to an individual piece of art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!!